Gnome Hindi team

Hi,
  We are doing Gnome Hindi translations, already done quite a few from
gnome core (now around 37% complete )
which have already been included in cvs, some more are in low. I would
like to take over as Gnome hindi coordinator from current coordinator
(Mr Maninder Bali) (cc'ed). He is willing to hand over charge to me.
Details for team are below

Current Team:
   Coordinator:  G Karunakar <karunakar@freedomink.org>
   Translators:  Anurag Seetha & team , Karunakar, Ambuj Varshney
   CVS        :  Naba Kumar

 Home page : http://www.indlinux.org/hindi/gnome/

 Mailing list: