Re: PLEASE READ : Sun Gnome2.0 UI translation

Em Sun, 05 May 2002 19:50:08 -0300, Gustavo Maciel Dias Vieira
<gdvieira@zaz.com.br> escreveu:

> I'm the (sort of) coordinator of the pt_BR translation effort. As it is
> clear by now, we don't have a very structured translation team. We
> usually work with lone ranger style translators, and don't have a
> revision procedure in place. If my track record is any indication, we
> never will.

Well, I think we should work on getting our team in a better shape, then...
I'm hereby volunteering to help, and would like to start right now...
I have sync'ed bonobo-activation in cvs, and it seems we have lots of
work to do on pt_BR for gnome2...

What should I do with this updated pt_BR.po for bonobo-activation now?
Should I send it to this list? To another list? To my coordinator?
How does one get write access to the cvs?

[]s!

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>
Debian: <http://www.debian.org> * <http://debian-br.cipsga.org.br>