Re: unifying copyright entries

Karl Eichwalder <keichwa@gmx.net> writes:
> Don't refer to the FSF at all if the FSF does not own the copyright; the
> new canonical PO file header should go like this:
>
> # SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
> # Copyright (C) YEAR COPYRIGHT_OWNER.
> # This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
> # FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
> #

Does this mean we will have to change all the .po files unless we have
signed a written agreement with the FSF for the Gnome CVS? I have
signed one for the TP, but I don't recall whether it can perhaps be
reused (and the TP site appears to be down right now).

Assigning the copyright to the FSF is sort of neat since it frees one
from having to think about who has the copyright when multiple persons
are involved in a translation. Also, morally it feels nice. :-)

--
Ole Laursen
http://www.cs.auc.dk/~olau/