Re: TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.15.2 Development Release

Hi Carlos and welcome!

Take a look at:

http://live.gnome.org/MaintainersCorner
http://live.gnome.org/MaintainersCorner/Releasing

for guidelines for making a release. If you don't have a gnome shell
account and you need to make a release, please, contact someone with a
shell so he can upload the final tarball for you at the server.

Salu2