Re: How to handle bugzilla

hi Alex,

ask on gnome-bugsquad list for a few volunteers to dedicate their time
to processing nautilus bugs and marking dups. Or try to recruit on the
gnome-love mailing list.

It might be annoying work to you, but to someone who can't code it can
be a really rewarding activity to 'own' a section of bugzilla and keep
it tidy and organised. Plus if you close enough bugs/dups then you get
listed in the weekly news stats!

thanks,
wayne

--