Re: [GNOME VFS] gob inside gnome-vfs ...

On Tue, 2002-06-18 at 07:29, Michael Meeks wrote:
> Hi Seth,
>
> 	I was wondering why you added 'gob' to HEAD gnome-vfs via some CVS
> include ? [ I know this is for Gnome 2.2 but ... ]
>
> 	That's really two questions;
>
> 	a) why did you add gob ?

Because we want to use GObject in GnomeVFS now and GOB is a sensible way
of writing GObjects (not the only sensible way, but one of them).

> 	b) why did you add it into the module using a CVS include
> 	   instead of starting a discussion about including it in
> 	   the dependency stack ?

I asked Seth this too and aparently thats what George recommended. Are
you complaining that we didn't add a dependancy? ;-)

Ian