GtkHtml 1, 2 and 1->2

So, several of us:

	Havoc,
	Nat,
	Ettore,
	Mikael,
	Jonathan,
	Anders

	Had a discussion about HTML rendering in Gnome 2.0 and beyond; in the
light of Radek's recent port of GtkHTML to Gnome 2.0.

	We agreed:

GtkHTML1		GtkHTML2

editable		not editable
actively maintained	not maintained
no CSS / DOM		CSS / DOM
in-accessible		accessible

	* We agreed that adding editing was the most difficult part of
	  making GtkHTML1 fly, and that adding it to GtkHTML2 is
	  extremely non-trivial.

	* We agreed that GtkHTML2 is far more pleasant as a code base.

	* It was pointed out that editing is crucial for evolution, and
	  thus Ximian has to port GtkHTML1 instead of using GtkHTML2 -
	  and subsequently has to maintain it indefinitely.

	* We noticed the strange version numbering / namespacing issue
	  between GtkHTML1 and GtkHTML2 and GtkHTML1 ported to Gnome 2.0
	  and they both use the 'gtk_html_' namespace.

	As a way ahead we decided that probably the best approach is:

	* stick with what we have for Gnome 2.0
	* move gtkHTML2 to be 'hidden' inside 'yelp'
	* make GtkHTML1 (ported) accessible.
	* plan to switch yelp to use GtkHTML1 (ported) in Gnome 2.X.X

	* as we move ahead use GtkHTML1 and / or Mozilla as neccessary
	* try and resolve the naming problem - both for symbols and
	  projects as a whole.