Re: Notes from meeting at Red Hat, 31 Aug 2001

Hi Owen,

On 6 Sep 2001, Owen Taylor wrote:
> Michael came by Red Hat last Friday; we had a useful discussion about
> various aspects of the devel platform and about getting GNOME 2.0 out.
> The following is an edited writeup of notes I took during the meeting,
> with additions from Michael.

        Thanks for the putting in the time to do the writeup. I just
wanted to sign off and say it is a true and faithful representation and
that I'm in full agreement with the conclusions :-) [ not just for the
record, but also because I like the sound of my own typing ].

	Thanks,

                Michael.