Re: Release coordination - a clarification

On Fri, 22 Jun 2001, Seth Aaron Nickell wrote:

> That's why its important to have a voting mechanism in place.

I am not sure this is such a good idea. I think I am not the only one who
considers himself a GNOME hacker but doesn't have an omnipotent knowledge
on _everything_ GNOME-related to form informed opinions on specific
topics.
Just think about it, a voting mechanism would mean that e.g. my word and
Tim's word on a GTK+-related issue would weight the same.

--
   .--= ULLA! =---------------------.   `We are not here to give users what
   \     http://cactus.rulez.org     \   they want'  -- RMS, at GUADEC 2001