Re: Let's look into the future (aka "The ``Martin is back'' mail")

Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com> writes:

> Two weeks? The flamewar started 1 week ago dude. ;-) I know it seemed
>  longer. ;-)

Well, it started last tuesday, so it are two weeks (all of last week and
most of this week + last week was almost a holiday week).

However, it looks like we're now really more people, so we may actually be
on schedule. At least I got a few bug reports and questions today and
yesterday, so we really seem to be more people now.

> > Ok, that's it for the moment, it's getting party time ....
>
> Have fun. ;-)

Thanks.

> Also, please don't screw your schoolwork over GNOME. It is very much
> not worth it. Take the time you need to do the schoolwork.

Yeah, I also start to realize this.

--
Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)