Re: GNOME Enhancement Procedure

Drazen Kacar <dave arsdigita com> writes:
> From the prior art department: compare with RFC 2026.

Thanks, for others who want to read this here's one possible URL:
 http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/cgi-bin/rfc/rfc2026.html

Your other comments sound pretty good. In particular making the review
period adjustable according to the situation and the magnitude of the
proposed change.

> Hm. How about testing it on the "GNOME Enhancement Procedure" proposal
> itself?

Seems somewhat circular, but could work. Who would the responsible
maintainers be though? Pretty much everyone...

My thought was that the board would sort it out and finalize it if
people seemed to think it was generally acceptable.

Havoc