Which GNOME 2.0 alternative is now the target?

Hi people,

Since the temprature of the debate is back to a level where I feel
comfortable participating, I thought I should venture a question.
In his mail Martin pointed to a private mail he got from Owen about
wether his work would be included in GNOME 2.0 or not. As far as I can
see it was not adressed in any of the later mails so I just wanted to
ask what the plan currently is. Will we keep with HEAD or is going with
STABLE the current plan?

(And Martin I hope we see you back after your exams, GNOME simply
wouln't be the same without you.)

Christian