Re: [linux-audio-dev] CSL-0.1.2 Release

> I read from "abstract" definition:
> "to consider apart from application to or association with a particular
> instance"
>
> I'd define "to abstract" as to find a model that can describe correctly
> the underlying reality.

Hmmm, so far I have always considered abstraction - in the
context of software development - to be the process of hiding
details while creating a higher level interface. The
abstraction deals with the details of the underlying reality
(on that I agree with you) but also hides them from the users
of the new interface it defines. You don't have to worry about
the underlying reality anymore. The more you are able to hide
the better.

-- Fernando