Re: GtkEntry behaviour on focus-in

> Traditionally, in Mac OS, it only selected the text if you tabbed in. If
> you click, you get an insertion point where you clicked. I like that way
> a lot better.

Sure.  I do not really care that much.

But if we are targeting not professionals, they are probably hitting
on the GtkEntry to give it the focus, not to precisely choose a
character.

I know I want to precisely choose a character, but I am a programmer.
And I can also figure out that clicking twice in the spot would give
me the behaviour I want.

> /me attempts to invoke "everyone knows that Apple does more UI research
> than Microsoft so let's do it their way" FUD.

Miguel.