Re: Bug imports

Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com> writes:

> Is it really a good idea to import the bugs now?
>
> We haven't decided on a final set of fields, products, and so
> forth.
>
> I think we need a design for that before we import all the legacy
> bugs.

Hi,

that's only a test import to test the parsing scripts, but this
reminds that I need to turn off these email notifications (or at least
try to do so).

This all goes to www.gnome.org:65352 (which is != bugzilla.gnome.org),
that's a test installation which I'm using to play with the scripts.

--
Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)