bugs.gnome.org.tar.gz ?

Hi Miguel,

can you please send me a .tar.gz of all bugs from bugs.gnome.org
or put it somewhere on cvs.gnome.org where I can find it ?

Ideally, I need all html files matching

        http://bugs.gnome.org/db/[\d+]/[\d+]\.html

I wgetted about 1000 or so of them this afternoon this afternoon
and now I have a script which can parse them so we can resubmit them
into Bugzilla.

The script is a very strict parser (ie. it discards any bug report which
is not in the correct format and prints a warning message so we can
manually look at it), but this only happened with 1 out of 961 bug reports
so far so this is already pretty much usable.

--
Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)