Re: Bugzilla for GNOME (was Re: GNOME CVS: nautilus mathieu)

Martin Baulig <martin home-of-linux org> writes:

> I don't suggest dropping them all, but just dropping all the bad ones.

! #$

> There's no reason at all to keep a bug which just says `it crashed'
> without even mentioning the package name and when you have 500 such bugs
> it's very hard to find the real good ones.

No.  Send an email and ask for more info -- your editor will help you to
get this step done fast.  If there isn't enough info available, close
the report but don't drop the reports!  Alan and Maciej explained the
reasons why.

--
Linux Frechet 2.2.16 #1 Wed Aug 2 20:05:39 GMT 2000 i686 unknown
  7:36pm  up 35 days,  5:03,  7 users,  load average: 1.00, 1.03, 1.05