Re: The big gnome-hackers -> gnome-private move

Maciej Stachowiak <mjs eazel com> writes:

> I am worried that people might get in the habit of posting things that
> should not be private to gnome-private though.

Well, I think it's a bigger problem to leak something which is supposed
to be private to the public than to have something in private which is
supposed to be public.

If we need to discuss something which really needs to be public, I think
it's best to just use gnome-devel-list for it for the moment.

--
Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)