Bookmark capability in file dialog.

I recently installed Freehand 9 to my Machintosh and after a few days of
intensive work with it I've got some ideas that we should copy from it.

One of the most important ones is bookmarking capability in file dialog.

I have all my work arranged under two directories, one for paid, one for
free software projects and other personal hobbies. Having these
directories and some others related to the project at hand directly
accessible from with a single click saves a lot of time.

So instead of clicking down two level to the root and then up to the
/freework/fsf/lgreenhouse/logo/sketches I just click ones.

I haven't seen anything like this in any of the suggested new gui's for
the file dialog, I admit that it is a completely new feature, but a
valuable one too...

Comments?

--
Jukka Rajala - jukka.rajala@iki.fi