Re: Apologies to gnome-gui if I ever said you guys were flamers...

-----Original Message-----
From: Elliot Lee <sopwith@redhat.com>
To: gnome-gui-list@gnome.org <gnome-gui-list@gnome.org>
Date: Tuesday, August 18, 1998 9:43 PM
Subject: Re: Apologies to gnome-gui if I ever said you guys were flamers...

>On Tue, 18 Aug 1998 18:32:56 -0700, effugas@best.com <Effugas\> wrote:
>
>>What slashdot posts tell me a single technical issue that I ignored?
>
>You're counting on slashdot for enlightenment?

Naw, just when I walked into the GNOME developer channel, all the developers
congratulated eachother on their vicious flames of me in Slashdot.  Since
the only people who would know the "rest of the story" are the developers,
and since they CONGRATULATED eachother on the flames, and SINCE THEY TOLD ME
TO MY FACE NOT TO WRITE PROPOSALS, I think it's fair to say that GNOME
developers don't like me writing proposals.

It's also fair to say that, while I respect their coding skill, I am forced
to refrain from accepting their advice.