Re: PROPOSAL: UISG Modal Interface Restrictions

> I would agree... but I do not have the thing clear. What about one of those
> 3D app, where you model things or anim? Are they modal?
>
> GSR

A good example, you've pointed out -- This is why the Modal Interface
Restriction proposal was changed in Revision 1---Its now merely a strong
suggestion, and not an outright -requirement- that applications be
non-modal. Such a thing, for 3D program developers, is nearly impossible
to achieve. I cant think of a single 3D program I've ever used which WASNT
modal.:)

Bowie