ANNOUNCEMENT: New Active Style Guide splinter Group

Dear Gnome Users, Developers and Onlookers:

	Despite the developments of the last twenty-four hours concerning the
Gnome Style Guide, I and many other developers will continue to
advocate our version and idea of the style guide. We Call it "Active
Style."
	To participate in the development of the Active Style guide one must
first sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) and forfeit and
non-proprietory operating system to the sponser of the Active Style
Mailing List.  Email root@microsoft.com for more information regarding
our sponser.
	How will the Active Style guide differ from yours? Well, first and
foremost, comments, ideas and innovation are not condoned.  The Active
Style Guide will not tolerate openness, freedom or any other
liberating fanatacism. Members of the style guide will have no voice
in which direction or course it sails. (exemptions made for Gold Plan
members, see footnote).
Any proposals submitted will be immediately and without hesitation
sent to the recycle bin.
	Also, There is a licencing fee required for your *participation* in
the Active Style guide. If you wish to use or implement, or even
follow some of the suggestions in the Active Style Guide, you will pay
a small fee to our mailing list sponsers. Any royalties or income
earned directly or indirectly from development that uses,implements or
considers our style guide will be forfeited to the mailing list
sponsers.
	From this point forth, all other style guide mailing lists, proposals
or ideas are null & void, The Active Style Guide will solve your
problems. Point and click your way to the future, Join on today and
let your voice be (footnote2) heard.

[footnote]
Gold Plan Members: For a small fee of $500,000 we will reconsider and
bend some of the rules for ya.

[footnote2]
not be

Note: All Active Style Guide mailing list post must meet the minimum
MS-Word 8 file format, posts not conforming to this standard will be
bludgeoned and destroyed, cease and desist notices will then be mailed
to the offending user. Subsequent mistakes will be corrected by use of
our specially trained 'Visual-Gangster'