Re: RSG, draft 4 -- Move it to a separate mailing list.

Bowie Poag <bjp@primenet.com> wrote:

> (scratch my chin on that one for a while..)
>
> If the UISG and RSG are going to *both* be contributed to the same goal, I
> dont have a problem with the traffic the RSG would have on this list. Its
> for a good cause, not a competing one, in that case.

I am EXTREMELY happy that you finally see what everything was aimed at from
the very beginning.

now everyone please excuse me for a few days. what has happened here during
the past days has burned me out. I need a few days off before I can do
anything constructive again.

		-- Henry Spencer