Re: The Style Guide

On Thu, 6 Aug 1998, Frederick I Gleef wrote:

> distractions.  I wouldn't mind seeing it stay as text until it is getting
> close to ready.

Please, both Bowie and Tom, use docbook if you have to make html and do
not write it in HTML. This way one can brake the styleguide into
components and reuse parts that are good more easily.

Martin

Martin Wahlén		Sound Foundation Inc.	    tel.    (613) 563-2226
mwahlen@soundfound.com  152 Hawthorne Ave.          fax.    (613) 563-2228
www.soundfound.com      K1S 0B3