Re: PROPOSAL: UISG Menu Line Standardization

> Yes, I do see where you are coming from.  But also, it might be nifty to be
> able to paste the password in the box when requested :).  But, you are right in
> this respect.  Probably shouldn't be mandatory.

Trust me. The decision is based upon whether or not the chance exists (no
matter how slim) that an application (versus an applet) would ever NOT
need an "Edit" menu. This is why Edit is not manditory across the board,
but 99.9999999% of the time, its going to be there.

Bowie