Re: Part of me is laughing, part of me is crying

"Armistead" == Armistead  <armistead@flex.net> writes:

Armistead> Before you can think about producing a document worth the
Armistead> developers time to conform to, you need to standardize the
Armistead> process in which you will do this.  This is what I propose,
Armistead> and I hope it will satisfy everyone on the list.

To be honest, it looks to me like this entire process is getting
bogged down in deciding how to decide how to go about developing a
style guide.  You're all getting nowhere.  Be glad you don't work for
me; I would have fired the lot of you by now.