Re: This unbelievable load of crap from Tom..

* Bowie Poag
| On Wed, 5 Aug 1998, Tom Vogt wrote:

[deleted a lot of stupid flaming]

I don't want to sensor anybody, but I just would like it very much if
some of those who think they are in charge, could organise a list of
topics to go through with preferably a time limit.

having a rogue SG is not a bad idea. The SGs are the only places where
some of the effort here is being written down in a organised way to
get a picture of the whole Beast (tm). And having two makes it
possible to see what is best in both and use this to compile one which
has the best from both.

But the way things are now is that this mailing list is turning into an
IRC with a lot of flaming.

If things don't happen I'm out of here. I cannot spend time reading
100-200 mails a day.

--
Preben Randhol                    | Azh nazg durbataluk, azh nazg
Tlf    73940929/(735)94076 [arb]  | gimbatul. Azh nazg thrakataluk agh