Re: org sheet

Tom Vogt wrote:

> 2) rename file menu
> -------------------
> we have a proposal that asks for the following:
>
> a) rename the current "File" menu to a more app-specific term without
>    changing its contents.

One quick clarification.  Do we want this post-File menu (shall we call it the
Primary menu, to keep terminology from getting in the way?) to have the same
name on all GNOME apps....or do we want it to reflect the main target of each
app, and have a different title, but similar contents (in which case it might
be better to call it the Object menu)?  E.g., "Document", or "Session", or
"Image"...  Universal title, or context-specific title?

The tradeoff is consistency vs. a more natural, intuitive language.

John