Re: RGSG

Something which the program sees fit to add.  Hmm, let me think of an
example....

Superficie (the 3d program; I think that's what it's called) might add a
"rendering stats" option just to show how much of your CPU and memory it's
using to render that beautiful raytraced 1600x1200 image you wanted to use
as your desktop background.  It really has more to do with the program
itself instead of the current file; you could be rendering a couple of
images simultaneously and it would show a breakdown a/w/a total.  Anyway,
this isn't a great example, but I though it might work.

                Soren Harward               | Windows 95/98 DOES come
 Internet Information Systems Administrator | with a tool to recover
               Cinternet, Inc.              | from Registry
 Voice: 891-1228        soren@cinternet.net | corruption.
      http://www.cinternet.net/~soren/      | It's called 'FDISK'.