Re: RSG

* "Dan Kaminsky" <effugas@best.com

| CPU usage?  No higher than showing the original app...Xlab records X, so if
| your computer could display the stuff once, it should be able to continually
| display it.  Disk usage?  This is an unknown quantity as of yet...hopefully
| the core animations can be ripped out of the original executable?  I dunno.
| Size?  Well, as we agreed on the list earlier, this ain't stuff that should
| be integrated in the binary, but who knows, from the user response I'm
| seeing on this, LyX could be made more usable than Word by sheer nature of
| the learnability factor.
|
| Lets not forget the long distance training and "here's what you're doing
| wrong" ability.
|
| No sound card required, though voiced demos AREN'T a terrible concept.  You
| realize speech can be shoved into 1200bps now?

Hmm, sorry I seem to have misunderstood this screenplay concept. I
thought you earlier were talking about videos. It is to be understood
that the mouse is moving around and showing you how to do things with
a synced textbox with text that explains what is happening?

--
Preben Randhol                    | Dekadansens forfall...
Tlf    73940929/(735)94076 [arb]  |