Re: RSG

>> Dont Bthr Clcg More Opns Aout Prog.  Its a bad idea.
>
>no need to get childish. my argument (again): "Prog" is so common that it's
>not even seen as an abbreviation anymore. people who are not nerds have no
>trouble immediatly understanding what it means.
>
>any real arguments? I'd like to hear them. until then, "Program" is in the
>appendix as "alternative idea".

How's this:

I went downstairs, and said to my aunt, my uncle, my mom, and my next door
neighbor:

"Mind if I do a little research?  Lets say you see a menu on a computer
screen, and it's called prog.  What does that mean?"

"Nothing."
"Nothing."
"Nothing."
"A city?"
<delay>
"Oh?  A program!"

Direct quotes here.  Anyway, it's a bad thing to do because it sets an AWFUL
example.