Avoiding the name of an application in Menus?

Now When I'm working with the documentation I'm finding that using the name of the application, could create a future modification of the documentation like User Guide, then may is better to use the generic name like "Music Player" enstead of "Music Player Rhithmbox". What do you Think?

"de grano en grano, se hace la arena" (R) (entrámite, pero para los cuates: LIBRE)