GNOME audit

Hi :o)

I'm just suggesting this here while we are on the topic of GNOME
enhancements to get a few reactions from the people on this list who I
generally view as friendly, reasonable and not too inflammable ;o)

How about a GNOME audit team, with a set of criteria to periodically
check modules against. Auditors would look for such things as presence
and relevance of documentation, adherence to the HIG, coding standards
and practises, simple security and performance checks, adherence to FSH,
accessibility, pertinent use of GNOME technologies and freedesktop
standards...

I think OpenBSD is a shining example of how this can achieve marvellous
results.

Reactions ?

Love, Karderio.