Documentation Request for Alacarte

Not sure if this is the right list to ask but I was wondering if
someone could write documentation for alacarte. It's a small program
so it probably wouldn't be too much work. Alacarte doesn't have any of
the boilerplace stuff in it's build system as I don't know how to add
it, if this is a problem I would just need someone to point me to a
HOWTO.

There is one feature that's not exposed in the UI: undo/redo. This is
just the standard Ctrl-Z/Ctrl-Shift-Z. Other than that there aren't
any "hidden" features.

Thanks for your help, if you have any questions let me know.

--
Travis Watkins
http://www.realistanew.com