Helping

Hello,

I would like to contribute to the Gnome Documentation Project.

Initially, I could help with translation of current documentation to my
native language, Portuguese.

I know that there is an application translation project specific to
Brazilian Portuguese, the Gnome-BR Translation Effort, but the focus
currently focus on the application translation.

Also, I could write some new documents too.

Generally speaking, I am willing to help on any area, hoping that you
guys could give me some starting tips! Just tell me what I can do!

Thanks in advance,

Luiz Querino