Revised doctable.

All,

I realise that Shaun is working on a new planning system for the GDP,
nevertheless as there are only two months or so before the release of the
GNOME 2.8 Desktop, I have revised the current doctable.

My immediate objectives in revising the doctable are as follows:

- To clearly identify all those areas where eager new volunteers can start
to contribute. These areas are all marked with a TBD flag.

- To highlight those jobs that the Sun GNOME documentation team are still
doing for the GNOME 2.8 Desktop release.

I have restructured the doctable considerably. The previous format showing
all the historical columns was rather unwieldy, so I have just made the
doctable release-specific. I have indicated the update status for jobs that
the Sun team did as "G26D", indicating that these jobs were all updated for
the GNOME 2.6 Desktop release. I have just left a blank for jobs that we
did not work on for the 2.6 release. If the owners of those manuals are
interested, they can update the table to show the status of the manuals.

Pat