Re: Yelp document chunking

> I really don't like Yelp's current method of chunking documents.
> To explain why, let's consider a document with the following
> structure:

Just noticed that I happened to unsubscribe from gnome-doc-list (back
now :)

Not sure exactly why the chunking is exactly as it is, Saner might help
you there (since he wrote it). If I'm not mistaken you should be able to
find some discussion about it in the archives.

What is your prefered solution on how to chunk?

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/