Re: Will Gnome be eating its own typographical dogfood?

Hi Ralph,

If you are talking about the User Guide, System Admin Guide, and
Accessibility Guide available from www.gnome.org/learn, then these PDFs
have been generated using the Sun publishing processes. For more
information, see
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-doc-list/2003-January/msg00017.html

The PDFs are not Sun-branded, but they do use Sun publishing
conventions. Personally, I think the presentation of these documents is
of a very high quality.

I'm not aware of any plans to create PDFs using the Bitstream Vera or
other fonts. I think that this would be a fairly big job.

Eugene
--
GNOME User Guide: http://www.gnome.org/learn/users-guide/latest/