Someone who feel confident in XSLT?

Hi!

Looks like Sander has given up on doing the maintainance of the
stylesheets for Yelp. Does anyone want to take this up and go over the
bug list and see if there are things that can be fixed?

I've also realized that I have too little time and interest in Yelp to
be able to actively maintain it so if someone feels it would be a nice
way to contribute to GNOME just let me know.

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal
--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/