Re: Refreshing GDSG on the GNOME web pages.

Long, long ago on Tue Jan 14 2003, Greg Leblanc wrote:

> Hi Pat!  I've managed to get this working again.  That page is
> auto-generated from CVS whenever a new copy of the style-guide is
> checked in.  The reason it wasn't updating is that it was still pointed
> at the old SGML version, and the XML version was the only one in CVS.
> It should all be working now.

Hi Greg,

I have submitted an updated version of the style guide. The check in process did
not refresh the version on the GNOME website, however. Is there something that
we need to do when we do the check in? We are trying to have an up-to-date
version of the style guide ready prior to GUADEC, where the topic will come up.

Pat