Installation Troubleshooting information.

Malcolm,

My first instinct is that the material you are talking about in the attached
mail is more suitable for an Installation Guide treatment. Whereas we might not
be able to include your material into the GNOME System Admin Guide, we might be
able to collaborate with an Installation Guide. At the moment the Sun docs team
is only working on a GNOME on Solaris Installation Guide, but there may well be
parallels. If you make the material that you have got so far available, I can
have a look through it and get a better idea of where we could use the
information.

Pat