GNOME lists on ximian.com [Was: Documentation for Gnome-print]

<quote who="Malcolm Tredinnick">

> You might also try the gnome-print list, which is sneakily hidden away
> and hosted at at Ximian (rather than the usual GNOME hosting boxes). Try

Ack. Chema, can we please fix this? The gnome.org mailman installation is
far better administered (and spam-protected) than ximian.com's. There are a
number of othere lists that ought to be shifted over too.

I'm very happy to do the legwork to make this happen, please just send
the lists of the digest/normal subscribers, or put me in touch with someone
who can help out.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
  "GIMP is the primary tool in my graphics work. It is my gcc and Emacs."
                             - Tuomas Kuosmanen