Re: GNOME 1.4 Accessibility Guide

On Wed, 2002-11-20 at 09:29, Sharon D Snider wrote:
> At the first of this year, and again a few months ago, I submitted a GNOME
> 1.4 Accessibility Guide. I am now rescinding the guide since it was never
> published by the GNOME Documentation Project.

I apologize for my inaction. Sometimes in the helter-skelter of GNOME
development, signal gets lost in noise.

Looking back at the previous emails on this topic, I think it was never
clear what was expected of this doc, and I apologize for not following
up to seek that clarity.

Was/is this something that was meant to be distributed as user
documentation? Was it meant to be published on the web, in similar
fashion to the other GAP work now being done by yourself, Bill Haneman
and others?

Cheers,
John
--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"Sometimes, a diner is all about the mac and cheese."
  - Zippy the Pinhead