XML docs on the website

Hiya!  I've been badgering people that "XML is the future", and other
such things, for a while now.  The GNOME Usability Project has actually
taken my advice to heart, and they're writing their Human Interface
Guidelines in DocBook XML.  At the moment, this poses a bit of a
problem.  The web machine is still running the DocBook tools that
shipped with Red Hat Linux 6.2.  I suspect that in order to make things
happy, we'll need to pull all of the old tools, and install the ones
that are part of 7.2.  I've upgraded the toolchain on a few of my
machines, but there are a few more issues on the gnome.org servers.
All of the scripts that currently use 'db2html' to process documents
that use the GNOME PNG variant DTD need to be changed to use jw with a
couple of arguments.

I'm not sure what will happen with the autogenerated API docs.  I don't
even know what DTD these use.  Does gtk-doc need to be installed on the
server?  Has anybody played with it using under 7.2?

Is there anybody who has some spare time, access to the web machine, and
would be willing to produce new copies of the scripts that generate the
HTML from the GNOME PNG variant docs from CVS?  I can do the package
replacements and stuff, when we get that far, but I haven't got time to
finish researching this properly.
	Greg