Re: Gnome core documentation builds

It looks like a few of the docs slipped through the cracks when I replaced
applet-docs.make and app-docs.make with sgmldocs.make.  Let's move those 5
over to using sgmldocs.make and then cvs remove the two old .make files.

Note that this may require you to move the figures into a 'figures'
directory if they aren't already placed there, to keep things sane.  When
you do this, make sure you update the sgml file so it links to their new
location.

Malcolm - Thanks for the help.  Tell me if you need a hand.

Dan