Re: GNOME FAQ

On Tue, Jul 24, 2001 at 10:08:40AM +0200 or thereabouts, Murray Cumming wrote:
> In which cvs module is the GNOME FAQ sgml? I mean, the one that's
> available from www.gnome.org/faqs/

gnome-docu/gnome-faq/users-faq-1.2/
users-faq.sgml is the top bit of it and contains all the rest as entities.
I thought it was moving to gnome-user-docs but it hasn't. So I'm confused
now.

Where should I dump users-faq-1.4/ stuff?

> Also, though I found that URL from google, I couldn't find it via links
> on www.gnome.org or developer.gnome.org.

Lynx on http://www.gnome.org has Frequently Asked Questions as link number
15 in the "Sections" which start with "Latest news" and "Calendar".

Telsa