Documentation for EtherApe

Hi, I'm the author of EtherApe, a popular graphical network monitor for Gnome.

I've long added the code to include online documentation and I have
even started to write some myself. Unfortunately I don't really have the
resources to write it all on my own, since I have other priorities right now.

I thought that any of you guys would like pick it up, I'd be really grateful.

You can find EtherApe following the link in my signature.

Regards,
Juan.

--
EtherApe, a graphical network monitor modeled after etherman
http://etherape.sourceforge.net/