Re: Example glade files in document

On Sat, Oct 28, 2000 at 01:32:16PM -0500, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
> I want to have an appendix with the example Glade files.  I tried
> creating a SYSTEM entity pointing to my example .glade file, and then
> including it in a <literallayout>.  Unfortunately, the .glade file has
> its own XML-like tags and thus Jade gets very confused when it slurps
> it into the SGML document.
>
> My question is, how do I include a plain text file into the SGML
> document without having to massage it by hand?

Hi

I'm by no means an expert, but did you try <programlisting>?
This tag is probably the one you want, but according to the Duck book you must
use CDATA to disable markup recognition.
So:
<programlisting>
<![CDATA[

<Blah>
The only markup that is recognized us the end of the section marker, which is two
"]"'s in a row followed by a >.

]]>
</programlisting>

HTH
Erik
--
All music aspires to the condition of muzak.