Re: question about RMB

All reasonable suggestions, but: what is a "Gnome book"? Should we
include it in docs for every applet? If yes, it is a waste; if no,
then someone reading online help for an applet will be confused.

Possible solution: have it defined somewhere once and for all (e.g. in
"Intro to GNOME") and then have large docs (like Nautilus manual)
include this, and smaller docs link to this (hoping that cross-linking
will work OK)

Sasha