Re: Improving the docs...

On Mon, Oct 09, 2000 at 05:31:54PM +0100, HdV DTO TUDelft NL wrote:
> Hi Gnome-doc-maintainers,
> I've been reading it in my spare time (a sparse thing, isn't it? }:-) and
> have jotted down some notes while doing that (actually more than one per
> printed page). I am not using Gnome yet (I just was enchanted when I found
> out Sun planned to use it for their desktops), so the corrections (at least
> they are in my eyes) are only about the use of language. I am not a native
> speaker of English, but I think my level of understanding is sufficient for
> this. If you are interested, I'll "digitize" my corrections in the HTML
> pages themselves and send it to you. This could take a couple of days, since
> I do not have too much time for this. I am willing to assist in reviewing
> documents in the future if you need such a person.
Welcome,
	What you may find to be the best for you, since you aren't native at
english, is doing the translations.  You would pick your native language and
translate documentation from english to whatever language you're good at.
I think its #i18n or something like that :)
Kevin
--
"Curiously enough, the dolphins had long known of the impending destruction
of the planet Earth and had made many attempts to alert mankind to the danger;